When you need an interpreter, our Customer Service Associates connect our skilled, qualified, and experienced interpreters to you and your Limited English Proficient (LEP) clients through our state-of-the-art telecommunications system. Our call monitoring, tracking, and reporting are among the most advanced in the industry.
With a range of implementation and technology solutions available, we will work with you to ensure that our telephonic interpreting services are easy to use, widely understood, and available without interruption. We will provide you with:
- Certified and qualified interpreters available 24/7/365
- Average speed of answer 5 seconds or less
- Connection to an interpreter in 30 seconds or less
- Support for more than 150 languages; 99.5% language availability
- Documentable and traceable interpretation with no additional paperwork needed
- Complete confidentiality; HIPAA compliance
Global Interpreting provides account managers as a single point of contact for all services for clients. Account managers assist in implementing your account and will maintain regular contact with you to identify opportunities for efficiencies, discuss activity and trends, and provide direct support and reporting, enhancing your use of language services. Your account manager will review service implementation, facilitate staff training, review performance metrics, and work to resolve any performance issues.
With Global Interpreting, you pay only for the services you use. There are no setup charges, no monthly minimum charges, and no hidden fees. Add this to the savings that result from faster, more accurate client interactions, and the return on investment is obvious.
- Flat per-minute rate or tiered, volume-based pricing available
- Discounting based on cumulative customer group usage
- Individual billing and reporting for each facility/department
- No setup fees or monthly minimums
- No hard-to-find-language or time-of-day surcharges
- No charge for 3rd party calls, or scheduled calls