Interpretation services have been an asset to Healthcare organizations for a very long time. Healthcare Providers have been affected by 2020’s wave of changes with Covid-19. Healthcare providers, psychologists and psychiatrists have had to adjust themselves to these changes due to high patient demand.
Language Providers Services have become more useful during this time, proving the use of services such as VRI (Video Remote Interpreting) that helps improve patient satisfaction and prevent the virus to spread further. Here are are a few advantages to consider:
1. Keeps all parties involved safe – A simple procedure, such as a follow up visit, is not always a matter of life and death scenario, therefore these visits can be easily done through Video Conference.
2. Availability and benefits of On-Demand service. Medical emergencies always happen during business hours. Interpreters can be connected quickly, preventing long waits for patients. Working hours are not a problem when it comes to these services.
3. Location and Language availability – You can get a provider from any part of the world of any desired language.
4. Confidentiality – The interpreter shall protect the confidentiality and privacy of all information obtained during an interpreting assignment (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
5. Easy to Use – Interpreting is easy to use too. Callers simply pick up the phone, dial a dedicated number, and follow a simple set of call instructions. Implementing a phone interpreting system requires no additional training for staff. It is as easy to request OPI Services (Over-Phone Interpretation) as it is to access VRI services.
Phone interpreting saves businesses time, money, and wasted effort.
Still not sure why you and your staff should use an interpreter? Here are a few examples:
- To register patients.
- During emergencies.
- For follow up phone calls.
- To explain billing and collections.
- To describe symptoms and cures to patients.
- To provide reminders and schedule appointments.
- For quick communications with LEP patients who stay in the hospital overnight and need medication.
Healthcare providers and hospitals have been using these services for a very long time now. Find out more about our rates and get started with out certified and qualified interpreters, contact us via our website or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to our client services team.